New Year, New Me!





Getting ready for my transformation!
Over the past year so much has happened and I found 1 excuse after another to say I'll start again on Monday. Monday never came!

I took my business to the road traveling to share this amazing opportunity because being an It Works distributor does allow me to go places that I want to and also build my paycheck at the same time but what it doesn't allow is for me to cook healthy foods while traveling. Maybe I should look into getting an RV.

2015 is going to be a no excuse year for me. I'm way out of shape and have packed on a few pounds that I don't need.

If you've read any of my blog post you'll know that when I began my journey with It Works I was in a size 4/6 and that was due to a digestive disorder that I had been dealing with. I couldn't eat and when I did, I would just get sick or double over with pain because I couldn't digest certain foods.
I tried one of the It Works supplements and It Worked so well I signed up as a distributor. It also worked so well that I tested the waters.

I owned 5 business and one of those was a coffee shop with the most amazing croissants that melted in your mouth. Yes, of course I tested the waters.. the breads, coffee cakes, bagels, all those things that create the rolls. I had my trusty Fat Fighters in hand.  I abused them! My mind was telling me it was okay as long as I took them I'd be okay. I was wrong about that. The fat fighters are in case you cheat every now and then not a license to cheat everyday, every meal.

Fat Fighters block 80% of the carbs and 20% of the fat not 100%! That other 20/80 was sneaking up on me fast!

So as I write this post, I'm planning my New Year, New You journey.

Want to join me. Subscribe to my blog and let's do it together.

Renee






Comments

Popular Posts